Tomahawk, WI 06/24/2014 (Basicsmedia) – It seems that Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s hype and frenzy post-announcement of its fruitful latest updates for FY 2014, that has lured consumers across the globe in numbers, is dying down amongst investors! The traders are seemingly voting AAPL out, owing to its lack of sustained innovation, competitiveness and exquisite diversity that compels higher demands over a sustained period of time.

iPhone Demands Surge

To infuse the traders with a the myriad ‘talks on optimism and trust’,  a new Story has taken shape, as two renowned Taiwanese firms – Hon Hai Precision and Pegatron Corp has evolved into amassing sumptuous numbers of employees, in the next few months! In mainland China, Hon Hai has plans to expand its workforce-base by over 100,000 people, in order to develop the newest Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhones in vast numbers.

Taiwanese Firms On Hiring Sprees

Taiwan’s Economic Daily reported on this incumbent news on the firm’s noteworthy and greatest hiring spree across the precincts of China. Its fellow company, Pegatron Corp, is deemed to enhance its overall workforce in its mainland production unit by almost 30%, as the demands for iPhone are surging higher with every passing day.

Reuters announced in its report that Hon Hai has won the contract for delivering nearly 70% of iPhone, expected for urgent release within the upcoming autumn season, whereas Pegatron has earned the bid to fulfill the remaining 30% of the escalating demands.

Focus-2014: iOS-8 Updates And iWatch

Rumors are milling around as speculations are rife that Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) has embarked upon a highly intensified and competent rat-race for newer updates on its mobile OS – iOS 8, primarily dealing with the update on managing significant health data! Further, AAPL might come up with iWatch on Fall 2014, competing with other smart-wrist watch contenders – Samsung, QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM) and Sony Corp (ADR) (NYSE:SNE).

Strategic Importance

The upcoming releases shall be strategically important in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s standpoint, as it will help people evaluate the company’s performance under Tim Cook’s leadership; a number of interesting innovations are extremely necessary for AAPL to regain lost ground and build on the faith of investors, luring their fraternities in larger factions.

DISCLAIMER: This content is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.